Because cancellations can be difficult to deal with for both us and you the customer we would like to clarify a few points and make sure you understand our position on this matter.
Because Two Sea Tour chooses to run such small passenger groups for all our tours an unexpected customer cancellation is very costly as we simply don’t have enough passengers to spread the costs (unlike a operator that may choose to take 35+ passengers per boat). When we decide to cancel due to bad weather we will have taken into consideration your safety, the safety of our employees, predicted weather forecasts and official warnings.
For individual bookings:
- If you cancel due to sickness and we are unable to take you on another trip we are happy to issue a letter stating the amount paid to Two Sea Tour, which, with your doctor’s certificate can be used to claim the money back from most travel insurance companies.
- If you cancel your booking outside 5 days prior to the tour date, your deposit will be refunded or we will put you on another date (if available and agreeable to you).
- If you cancel your booking less than this 5 days period, your deposit will NOT be refunded (however we will make every effort to place you on an alternative date).
- If you are a ‘no-show’ on the morning of the trip, for whatever reason including being late for your pick-up time in the morning, you will lose your deposit.
- If you have booked a group of guests and one (or more) does not show up in the morning of the trip, the deposit paid for these missing guests will not be refunded.
- If WE cancel due to bad weather and we cannot find another date you wish to go on, we will then return your deposit via PayPal.
- We accept and refund in Thai Baht only.
Group Bookings and Private Charter Tours
For group bookings of more than 6 people or private tours:
- If you cancel the trip at least 14 days before the trip then we will refund your deposit
- If you cancel the trip at least 7 days before the trip then you will lose 50% of your deposit
- If you cancel the trip past this 7 day period then you will lose your deposit
- If you change the date 7 days before the trip, changes will be accepted ONLY if our existing scheduling allows for a late change. If no other dates are available the original booking date must be honoured.